Friday, April 18, 2008

oh hey. i kinda forgot about this for a day or two. so what's new? I skipped school today for the exception of Italian class. we tie-died shirts in red and green! then i kinda just chilled at home and played smash. Oh i started Cha-CHa today. made about 5 bucks. and I also had my first thoreau shift. it was kinda longish but it was not too bad. texts were my friends. so i am actually cha cha workin now too. some guy keeps asking about strip clubs and prices and stuff its kinda weird.

we're going to ipswich tomorrow! we meaning me, ben, ariel, nadine, and renee. they are coming back but I am visiting Ma and later Joe. I am excited for beach.

just listening to chili peps now and waiting for my next sms query. OH GUESS WHAT I BOUGHT 8 TICKETS FOR STATE RADIO and got FRONT SEAT at the PAVILION for AUGUST 2nd. fun? yes i think so.

peace for now, smash with joe later. more cha cha for now

No comments: