Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Today is Tuesday

and it seems like a good day to start a blog. or a chat. anybody out there?

nah didn't think so. well i have kenpo in an hour and our car is finally back from the shop so I don't have to bike. Today was good. I modeled in art (so i didnt have to draw) and then walked around acton with a trashbag picking up trash that stupid overweight american slobs throw out of their gigantic 5 mpg oversized SUVs. then we had a sub in italian and i did all my homework during 8th math. gts

here's a guy with a hat dD-K I give full credit to Denise for that one. man i havn't seen her in an ill minute.

k soooo peace out friends. or nobody. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guy;
I'm using Blogspot for my *Soda Connoseur* blog that I plan on starting.

And what are you talking about ill minute, it's been like one week ;-)

PS = I feel special to be the first person you discuss in this blog X-h